Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the Canadian customs authorities and is determined based on a combination of the country of origin or manufacturing of the goods being purchased, and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized code. Value Added Tax (VAT) rates are set by the destination country. These will be due upon delivery and costs can be estimated here: https://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation/
Articles in this section
- Can my order be delivered internationally?
- What are international shipping options?
- How much does international shipping cost?
- How much duty and taxes are charged on international orders?
- How quickly does my order go out?
- How do I calculate the Shipping & Handling charge for my order?
- What is the difference between 'order date' and 'ship date'?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- Is the packaging discreet?
- How do I track my package?