"Order Date" and "Ship Date" are not the same. For example, if an order is placed on Friday at noon PST, the package will not ship until after the weekend. When an order is placed, you will see an "Estimated Ship Date" on the order page. If you opt for 2 Day Shipping, you will receive the package 2 days after it ships. In some cases this does not necessarily mean 2 days after you place the order. Although most orders are shipped the same or next day, please take weekends and holidays into account when considering the shipping date.
Articles in this section
- Can my order be delivered internationally?
- What are international shipping options?
- How much does international shipping cost?
- How much duty and taxes are charged on international orders?
- How quickly does my order go out?
- How do I calculate the Shipping & Handling charge for my order?
- What is the difference between 'order date' and 'ship date'?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- Is the packaging discreet?
- How do I track my package?