Tracking your package:
Simply click here, and enter your order number and email to view Order Status & Tracking information.
- If your package has shipped, a “Track Your Package” link will be available with your tracking details.
Keep in mind:
- Tracking information may not be available for the first 48 to 72 hours after you receive your Shipping Confirmation email.
- Several days may pass between package scans. We assure you that this is normal and will not affect your expected delivery date.
If tracking shows a "delivered" status, but your can't find your package:
- Wait 72 hours; sometimes the “Delivered” status updates before the carrier arrives.
- Look for a “Delivery Attempted” notification left by the carrier; they may be attempting to reach you to deliver your package.
- Look around for your package. Some carriers leave packages in hidden places so it cannot be seen from the street.
- Check to see if someone else—like a neighbor or an Apartment Office Manager—accepted delivery on your behalf.
After 72 hours, if you still are unable to locate your package using the above options, please contact us.
If your order is past it’s due delivery date, please contact us, and state your order number. One of our customer service team will investigate the status of your delivery, and respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
For urgent delivery inquiries, please contact us via the live ‘Chat’ button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
Our live chat hours of operation are: Monday - Sunday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Pacific