TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE IS EASIER THAN EVER!
Simply click here, and enter your order number and email to view Order Status & Tracking information.
- If your package has shipped, a “Track Your Package” link will be available with your tracking details.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Tracking information may not be available for the first 48 to 72 hours after you receive your Shipping Confirmation email.
- Several days may pass between package scans. We assure you that this is normal and will not affect your expected delivery date.
IF TRACKING SHOWS A “DELIVERED” STATUS, BUT YOU CAN’T FIND YOUR PACKAGE:
- Wait 72 hours; sometimes the “Delivered” status updates before the carrier arrives.
- Look for a “Delivery Attempted” notification left by the carrier; they may be attempting to reach you to deliver your package.
- Look around for your package. Some carriers leave packages in hidden places so it cannot be seen from the street.
- Check to see if someone else—like a neighbor or an Apartment Office Manager—accepted delivery on your behalf.
After 72 hours, if you still are unable to locate your package using the above options, please contact us.