Shipped items that are either refused by the customer or cannot be delivered by the carrier, will be returned to Frederick's of Hollywood. The customer will be credited for the product cost and tax, less shipping and handling. Customer will be required to place a new order and will be responsible for any associated shipping charges.
Articles in this section
- Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- How do I track my package?
- Tracking States "Delivered" but I haven't received it yet
- How quickly does my order go out?
- How do I calculate the Shipping & Handling charge for my order?
- What is the difference between 'order date' and 'ship date'?
- Are there any delivery restrictions?
- Is the packaging discreet?
- What happens if my shipment is refused / cannot be delivered?